Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 2

Scotte and I worked on the bug some more today. It was all stripping paint and welding up some holes in the front. We looked like smurfs from stripping the paint since the sweat and hair trapped it onto our bodies. We still had issues with the welder but got the job done. Well not all the welding was complete but at least what we wanted to accomplish for today. One quarter panel was sanded and ready for paint. Just have the rest of the body to go! I have learned that stripping paint is not the funnest thing to do. It just gets exciting to envision what it will look like. I think I am going to paint the baja silver. It was between silver and metalic blue like my last bug. But Silver hides blemishes and scratches better and since it is a baja those are inevitable. So for now the plan is silver. Here are pictures of todays efforts!










No comments:

Post a Comment